Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Level: Senior Manager
Cost Department: Sales
• This role requires a deep and immersive work experience in the Apparel / Hosiery Industry.
• He / She must be skilled at Strategic Planning around the overall Sales Effort for a Region.
• He/ She must possess excellent people management skills in ensuring full capacity utilization and enhanced performance of his/her sales teams.
• Must have a keen eye for information and have the ability to use this information effectively.
• Must demonstrate Integrity and Leadership at all times.
• Qualification: MBA/PGDBM
• Specialization: Sales and Marketing
• No. of years: 10-19 relevant years
• Must have real time Sales Management experience in the Apparel / Hosiery industry
• Must have driven business units for region(s) with a sales volume range of 20L-25L
• Must have reported around a ROI ranging 20L-25L
• Must have experience in guiding the overall team effort towards successful achievement of Targets.
• Must have a deep understanding of the Retail / Apparel / Hosiery industry.
• Must be adept at Market Penetration Methods and Strategies, while understanding the local / regions’ dynamics
• Must be able to change plans when there are market indicators pointing in difference directions.
• Must understand how to help build effective Channels and Distributor Connections with ease.
• Must be a Leader to guide the sales teams effectively.
• Must be able to use Data/Information wisely in a IT / Business Intelligence driven environment and develop key KPIs for the team.
• Must drive collaboration between ASMs and other team players, in utilizing information effectively
• Must hold high ethical standards for team members to follow
• Must be an effective communicator and conflict manager
• Must demonstrate “Critical Thinking”, using logic and people driven methods to ensure maximum utilization and motivation for the team.
Other Job Requirements:
• Must be adept at using ERP systems for Report Generation
• Must have a coaching and mentorship mentality and ensure that he/she has an ‘open door policy’ to help drive open communications within the teams.