We are looking for a State Head to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Regional Sales Manager and Sales Officer across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
State Head-Sales will take complete responsibility of the sale of the company’s product in the entire state. The incumbent will be expected to develop good working relations with the distributors and excise officials in Rajasthan. He will also be responsible for the collection of payments.
1. Selling the company products to current and potential customers
2. Effective management of the Regional &Territory Sales Representatives under him and ensuring that targets are met.
Preparing monthly targets for each Regional Sales Manager & Territory Sales Representative. Also preparing a consolidated sales target for entre Rajasthan.
3. Monitoring daily status reports including activity/ closings/ follow-up, and adherence to targets for Rajasthan
4. Monitoring weekly status reports including activity/ closings/ follow-up, and adherence to targets for Rajasthan.
5. Implementing special sales activities in the regions to reduce stock
6. Promoting company brands by establishing contacts with distributors and depots
7. Establishing strong working relations with distributors and retailers
8. Maintaining complete product knowledge
9. Maintaining knowledge about the company brand vis-a-vis its competitors
10. Assist in collecting sales market data for the company product and its competitors
11. Strong liaison with excise officials and L-1s
12. Other duties as assigned
1. Present monthly sales reports to the President-North & Management.
1. Graduate in any stream; MBA is preferable
2. He should have minimum 7 years of work experience as Regional head/state head
3. Experience in the geographical location will be preferred.
4. Good interpersonal skills, should be able to get along with people
5. Good people management skills, should be able to motivate juniors
6. Prior industry and product knowledge is preferable
7. Willingness to work a flexible schedule