Front Office Executive (Female)
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
Any graduate / post graduate
Job Location: Jaipur