One of our renowned clients is looking for
Assistant Training Manager with experience in Medical Coding Field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will be training and observation of
trainees with respect to their performance against established training
objectives and recommendation of additional skill requirements as training
- Train new, entry-level employees (fresher-Coders)
- Identify training gaps in the team and develop a plan with dept.
training Manger for retraining sessions
- Will be responsible for successful implementation of retraining
- Assist in developing general training instructions, checklists and
visual aids and responsible for creating required training modules.
- Conduct training in certification. Perform all training in full
compliance with all company and US healthcare regulations.
- Maintain files of training materials. Maintain organized log(s) of
all training conducted.
- During non-training or non-production periods the trainer would be
involved in conducting Refresher trainings for Coders, preparation of training
manuals, understanding & learning the process specificities of the various
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through Training
need analysis (TNA feedback).
- Amending and revising Coding training programmes as necessary, in
order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment
required for a Trainer:
and Management, Reading Comprehension, Critical Thinking, Active Listening,
Speech Recognition, Negotiation skills,
Relationship Building, Judgment and Decision Making, Effective Communication
(Oral and Written), Networking, Goal-driven, Team-oriented, Customerfocused,
Integrity, Tenacity, Proactive, Ability to work to tight deadlines, Good time
management, Organizational skills and Self Motivated
Job Profile indicates that incumbent must demonstrate a high level of
discretion, tact, judgment and poise. He/She must have an aptitude to maintain
highly confidential information. An individual who is strong willed, decisive,
a fast learner and able to effect changes fast.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Prior teaching experience in anatomy, physiology is preferred.
- Professional and courteous demeanour and ability to collaborate
with a team
- Must be a self -starter, highly motivated, organized and able to
- Interpersonal skill