Technology/ Tools: Jmeter/ Load Runner (Mandatory)
· Develop and execute formal plans, procedures and scenarios for Performance Testing to ensure quality of software applications. Communicate plans, status and results to a broad audience of stakeholders.
· Design and develop complex tests, write test cases/scenarios, script and execute Performance tests.
· Coordinate and plan with Performance Testing Manager to deliver Performance Testing requirements to IT projects.
· Work collaboratively with test, development, and product teams to design and develop effective Performance solutions.
· Analyze results to determine Performance bottlenecks, stability, and application scalability.
· Document and track test results, defects and other quality metrics.
· Develop and implement performance testing standards, strategies and best practices, contributing ideas and effort toward continuous improvement.
· Work with, teach, and mentor project team members in Performance techniques and skills as needed.
· Meet project deadlines and escalate items that impact deliverables.
· Minimum 3-7 years of experience in performance testing
· Ability to objectively evaluate processes and to separate technical systems into testable layers.
· Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), particularly Agile/Scrum.
· You shall have the ability to do drive automated data validation routines using Microsoft SQL Server and Hadoop Cloudera
· Some knowledge of Performance testing using Akamai/Soasta CloudTest, HP Load Runner, JMeter, Splunk, AppDynamics, other Performance related tools.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.