We are looking for a pleasant and personable Front Desk Representative to undertake receptionist duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Excellent (best in industry) and negotiable based on your experience
A very well established education brand. Very professional and progressive company.
· Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
· Greet and welcome guests
· Answer questions and address complaints
· Answer incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
· Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
· Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
· Check, sort and forward emails
· Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Keep updated records and files
· Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
· Knowledge of office management
· Proficient in English (oral and written)
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
· Strong communication and people skills
· Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
· Problem-solving skills
· Customer service orientation
· Technical or non-technical graduates preferred
· Prior experience with any Education Institute will be an advantage