· Responsible for Operations & Maintenance of the entire Residential Complex.
· Manage a team of Facility Executive, Multi-technicians, outsourced Security, Housekeeping and Horticulture staff and ensure desired quality of work output.
· Resolution of complaints from residents (inside the flats and Common area).
· Monitor Preventive Maintenance schedules/timely completion of routine maintenance (Daily, Weekly& Monthly) by technical Staff
· Asset management and tracking of AMCs.
· Ensure desired work output from outsourced vendors of Security, Housekeeping, Horticulture
· Manage AMCs through third party vendors (Lifts, DGs, CCTV/Access control, STP, Piped Gas supply, Gym, Pest Control, Electrical panels)
· Preparation of Common Area Maintenance charges and timely recovery of monthly bills of maintenance.
· Management of Club house
· Handle various admin issues related to Security, control of visitors/labours, parking of vehicles.
· Manage relations with residents and handle their daily requirements. Represent the company while interacting with RWA officials/residents
for smooth functioning of facilities provided at the complex.
· Conflict management: Manage conflicts among residents, between residents and site staff
· Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
· Training of site team
· Prepare and submit various MIS and reports as per given TATs.