Mobilization & Optimization:-
1. Should be able to handle commercial function such as commercial contract
negotiations and agreement finalization.
2. Should have strong commercial and factory administration experience.
3. Vendor evaluation & supplier relationship management.
4. Mobilize entire commercial and account resources to handle all day to
day affairs of inventory management & accounts
5. Ensure that all GRNs are made and forwarded to Accounts in timely
6. Ensure that all accounting entries are done and monthly accounts are
7. Ensure that all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports reach
to respective concern timely.
8. Ensure necessary funds are made available for smooth operation.
9. Handling Distributor/Dealer/Consumer Claims & claim settlement
10. Supervising logistics & purchase department.
11. Monitoring complete commercial documentation for export-import
and tracking various export benefits.
Books of Accounts & Finance and Administration:-
1. Regular updating of books of accounts.
2. Regular submission of operational/financial reports to management (by
coordinating with other departments if required)
3. Regular scrutiny of books of accounts
4. Analysing financial statement and reporting to VP
5. Office Administration
& Variance Analysis:-
1. Preparation of budget for all related companies/units.
2. Preparation of Budget of the projects and variance analysis.
3. Analysis of the variances and forecasting of balance cost for remaining
work to be executed.
4. Maintain budgetary control and exceptions shall be controlled and
5. Supporting BUH for achieving budgets.
1. Dealing with Banks/Financial Institutions for project funding (term loan
& working capital loan).
2. Preparation of fund requirements and withdrawing same to meet funding
3. Day to day monitoring of funds inward as well as outward payment
4. Monitoring of interest rates of loan and applying for reduction of
interest Rate as per market scenario.
1. Ensuring compliance of provisions of Income Tax Act and Accounting
Policies while preparing books of accounts.
2. Ensuring various legal compliances in coordination with legal
3. Dealing with local statutory agencies and maintain healthy relation with
4. Import and export compliance.
5. All subsidy matter supervision.
6. Ensure that all registers related to VAT and Excise are updated and
maintained as per law of land.
Audit & Exceptions:-
all exceptional matters are measured, monitored and rectified.
& smoothen the process, internal control system as advised by corporate
finance & internal audit.
sure that all recommendations made by Internal Audit has been implemented.
with internal, statutory and ISO Auditors.
Teamwork & Decision Making:-
in all kind of operational decisions related to production, quality,
engineering, HR & admin.
as team member for improvement of productivity, wastage, breakdowns.
on all kind of operational issues between factory and HO.
on finalization of employee performance appraisals for annual increment, from
temporary to permanent & from daily wages to temporary.
succession plan to ensure continuity.
from financial angle for the new products and businesses.
the financial feasibility and minimize the variance during the project
CA with 12-15 years of
experience is preferable
Skill set to manage
relationship with multi vertical heads and teams
should have strong
analytical skills to identify cost improvements
knowledge of internal audit and
modern techniques to head the internal audit department
If you want to help someone than
refer this opportunity to her/him
Please send resume with salary
details to Email (Word format only):