Sr. Business Development Manager
Salary 42k to 50k Ctc
This career opportunity is with Bharat Sync Technologies, a Data Group company. The Sr. Business Development Manager is accountable for new business development and revenue from new clients. The role incumbent is responsible for new business development through direct sales and customer relationship management.
The role demands knowledge and experience of sales in the field of Software/ Mobile Application
- New business development activities through direct sales.
- Developing strong relationships with the customer leading to deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Supporting development and implementing sales strategy.
- Building and maintaining a network of public and private customer contacts and partners in the region.
- Own and periodically review the accounts receivable status from the new accounts as per the cash-flow plan.
- Drive increase in deal signing margins through consultative selling, single source deals and a coordinated sales strategy.
- Increase market share and also share of wallet of the account with the customer.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Bharat Sync.
- Ensure a smooth hand-off of all new accounts to the account management teams.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase Bharat Sync’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Bharat Sync’s offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify Bharat Sync leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Drive implementation of sales process and CRM.
- Sales process adherence: Account plan, Reviews, Estimation, opportunity update, etc.