The role demands knowledge and experience of sales in the field of ISP/Internet Services/Dedicated Bandwith
- New business development activities through direct sales.
- Developing strong relationships with the customer leading to deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Supporting development and implementing sales strategy.
- Building and maintaining a network of public and private customer contacts and partners in the region.
- Own and periodically review the accounts receivable status from the new accounts as per the cash-flow plan.
- Drive increase in deal signing margins through consultative selling, single source deals and a coordinated sales strategy.
- Increase market share and also share of wallet of the account with the customer.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for COMPANY.
- Ensure a smooth hand-off of all new accounts to the account management teams.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase COMPANY ISP solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through personal visits workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with COMPANY offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify ,COMPANY leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Sales process adherence: Account plan, Reviews, Estimation, opportunity update, etc.